The Polygon Community
It’s What Makes Polygon Different
Our community is the most active social and professional network for jewelers. In addition to using the sales channels to buy and sell goods, one of the best things you can do is leverage Polygon to build relationships.
Use the forums & connect with the pulse of the industry.
- Tap into the collective expertise of 2,800+ jewelry professionals - Benefit from their experience & knowledge
- Post pictures & find out what it’s really worth - Seize every opportunity to buy right and ask the community of experts
- Stay alert on industry issues and risks - Be aware of threats to your business, keep up on claims and alerts
- Gain more customers, generate more revenue - Connecting on a personal level and building trust is one of the best ways to grow your sales
- Differentiate yourself from the competition - Stand out from the crowd and position yourself uniquely
- Share ideas & get solutions - Anything goes, from what’s hot & not, marketing & sales strategies, HR questions, design discussions, new business opportunities, and more
Jewelry Tradeshows & Events
This year Polygon participated in The Smart Jewelry Show in Chicago, Las Vegas Antique Jewelry & Watch Show, and JCK Las Vegas. Stay tuned for our upcoming show schedule!More Jewelry Shows
Affectionately referred to as "claves", our exclusive conclave events take place in different locations across the US twice a year. The weekend experience allows members to connect face to face, attend workshops and seminars, trade merchandise and build trusting & lasting relationships.More Polygon Conclaves